Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Reading.



I have been trying to read daily before bed but because I wake up every day at 4 in the morning I don’t always have the strength to stay up, and reading makes me sleepy. Before Christmas I finished the Happiness Project and now I moved on to the newest book by Gretchen Rubin – Better Than Before, Mastering the habits of our everyday lives. My older daughter started The 5th Wave and my Ella is still on the Firefly Hollow. Ella is 8 years old and reads graphic novels but doesn’t like chapter books so to get her into it, we read together. At the beginning of the book she didn’t want to sit with me while I read and now, 15 chapters later she reads to me. We are almost done the book and she is very excited about picking the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment