Time to make more minced garlic, I completely run out of all the garlic I made last time and didn't realized until yesterday when I had to use some.
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Monday, May 8, 2017
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
I came across this great recipe for quick and easy muffins with oatmeal and I had to try it. They came out a little bit dry but really good, so next time I will just add more pumpkin.
Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 large egg,
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1/3 cup brown sugar,
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used my dandelion syrup),
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice,
- pinch of salt,
- 3 cups old - fashioned whole rolled oats,
- 2 tsp baking powder,
- 3/4 cup semi - sweet mini chocolate chips.
1. preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin pan with cooking oil or use paper liners.
2. To a large bowl, add first 9 ingredients and whisk to combine.
3. Add the oats, baking powder and stir to combine.
4. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
5. Distribute the batter evenly into your pan and bake for about 23 minutes, let it cool before serving.