Thursday, October 5, 2017

Corn.

Time to freeze some corn. I don't buy anymore frozen corn instead I make my own. 
First I cook them for short time, then they go strait to cold water to stop the cooking and when they are cool I simply cut off all the kernels, pack them in freezer bags.
 




I have some problems  with the blogger or maybe is the google, I can't comment on any blogs, the google doesn't recognize my account and even if I try to comment as a anonymous my comment disappears. I still visit all your blogs, I hope that this will resolve soon. 

1 comment:

  1. That's the way I do my corn, too. I didn't put up much this year, just a few ears still on the cob. Last year, I spent a lot of time cutting corn from the cob and froze it. Then a few weeks later, I left my freezer door ajar for a few days and lost it all. I'm really paranoid over my freezer now, but I need to get over it. lol my mistake!

    ReplyDelete