Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas.

Here is just few pictures that I managed to take at our Christmas, this year it was just us girls because my husband was at work. It was much simpler too, because I was sick with the flu ( still filling sick).
Our tree this year is decorated half way because off the crazy kitten we have at home.




Packing cookies 





5 table setting because Grandmas came to visit



Some of the food, my favourite is sauerkraut with dry mushrooms and split pea, with potatoes and onion. Simple yet delicious.   





Christmas cards.



1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I hate that you have been sick! I had a stomach bug yesterday, but thankfully, it was after all the events. I hope you are feeling better. I don't even put up a big tree these days, because my dogs like to pee on the tree skirt. I have a tall tabletop tree in the foyer now. I miss the big tree!

    ReplyDelete