Friday, January 5, 2018

Reading.

One of my plans for this year is to read more, I find very hard to make free time during the day to sit down with a book. Being busy with all the house work and kids and my sewing and I also cross stitch it leaves very little time, but I'm trying really hard to make reading time a routine this way after a while it becomes something that I do everyday just like cooking. For January I picked 3 books for myself and 3 books for my younger daughter to read together. She reads only graphic novels so I want to read with her chapter books. 

My books:
This one I already started, its a great read.


A Christmas gift, really looking forward to this book.



This one is in Polish, I am polish and like to read books in my language from time to time.



Ella's books: 
This one we started last year before Christmas but had to put it away because I was too busy.


This book we are reading now and we are almost half way thru it.



And this one will be fun to read.


1 comment:

  1. Life from Scratch looks like something I would love! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete